1. Ensure that there is a Flexnet server already running on your network. Contact your system administrator to verify this and ask them to provide the hostname of this server. This will be required for the Creo installation.
2. Download your installer and up-zip on your machine (client).
3. Run Setup.exe making sure the user account has the correct privileges to install new software
4. Select ‘Install new software’ and proceed. If you are updating to a new build of Creo we also recommend this rather than updating the existing software. The old build can be removed afterwards.
5. Type in ‘7788@’ followed by the hostname of the Flexnet server. For example ‘7788@parkert’.
6. At this point the installer will verify the server is available then will allow you to proceed
7. The installer will default to C:\Program Files\PTC and this can be changed at this stage. Make sure to press ‘Enter’ after altering the install location to confirm the change.
8. Select the products you wish to install. Detailed adjustments can be made in the ‘Customize Application’ option.
9. Your products will now install and can be launched on completion