- Obtain your locked license by logging into your PTC account, entering your sales order number into the installer or by contacting us so we can request this for you.
- Download your installer and up-zip the file on your machine.
- Run Setup.exe making sure the user account has the correct privileges to install new software.
- Select ‘Install new software’ and proceed. If you are updating to a new build of Creo we also recommend this rather than updating the existing software. The old build can be removed afterwards.
- Drag your licence file into the ‘License Summary’ box of the installer.
- The installer will default to C:\Program Files\PTC and this can be changed at this stage. Make sure to press ‘Enter’ after altering the install location to confirm the change.
- Select the products you wish to install. Detailed adjustments can be made in the ‘Customize Application’ option.
- Your products will now install and can be launched on completion.