- Ensure that there is a Flexnet server already running on your network. Contact your system administrator to verify this and ask them to provide the hostname of this server. This will be required for the Creo installation.
- Download your installer and up-zip on your machine (client).
- Run Setup.exe making sure the user account has the correct privileges to install new software.
- When asked to Select Product to be installed, select Mathcad.
- At this stage you might need to install MSXML 4.0 (Microsoft XML Core Services) if it’s not already installed on your machine.
- When asked for Mathcad License type, select FLEXnet server/ License file.
- The installer will default to C:\Program Files (x86)\Mathcad\Mathcad 15 and this can be changed if you choose a Custom installation.
- When you get to the FLEXnet license server page, click Add. Select Single license server and type in ‘7788@’ followed by the hostname of the Flexnet server. For example ‘7788@parkert’.
- Your products will now install and can be launched on completion.